We are looking for an assistant roofer to help Steven
with his daily estimates and roof repairs.
- Every day will be a little bit different than the last = variety!!
- Starting at a minimum $23/hr, pay is negotiable depending upon
- Prefer 10+ years experience with residential roof repairs; we primarily
repair tile and composition shingle roofs, with a lot of dry rot involved.
- Must be physically fit for the ups and downs on the ladder and the
heavy work on inclined roofs.
- Must have own tools and truck.
- Must be flexible, due to the nature of the work: hours vary each day,
Sunday through Saturday. Weekly hours may total 20-48 with
overtime paid appropriately; days off vary, depending on our current
workload. Because the hours vary so much, the position is
- Must speak English and be able to provide proof of identity and legal
right to work in California.
- Must be able to pass a background check: clean driving record, no
criminal record, no drugs...
- And very importantly, must present a positive attitude with a smile
towards our clients!
If interested, send an email to Julie@Landeros-Roofing.com.